20080530

ANTOC - TO MY FATHER (2008)

A Not Too Obvious Collection
Há momentos em que a recordação dos nossos Pais nos fazem lembrar mais da palavra Pai. Este, para mim, é um deles..

0 1 2 - post by: tune smith - @






01 Paul Overstreet – Seeing my father in me
02 Paul Simon – Father and daughter
03 Barbra Streisand – My father’s song
04 Neil Diamond – Dear father
05 Nina Simone – My father
06 Three Doors Down – Father’s son
07 Blossom Dearie – Thank you father
08 George Michael – Father figure
09 Boyzone – Father and son
10 Chicory Tip – Son of my father
11 Eric Clapton – My father’s eyes
12 Joe Cocker – My father’s son
13 Lydia Allen – Song for my father
14 Cat Stevens – Father and son
15 Melanie – For my father
16 Luther Vandross – Dance with my father
17 Phil Collins – Father to son
18 Real Group – Mister Father
19 Winstons – Colour me father
20 Tim Buckley – The father song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.