20080509

ANTOC - MOTOWN SOUL III (2008)

A Not Too Obvious Collection
Dentro da música soul dos anos 60 a que foi produzida pela editora Tamla Motown de Detroit foi a que atingiu maior popularidade. Publicamos hoje o terceiro duma série que lhe é inteiramente dedicada.

0 1 2 - post by: tune smith - @



01 Jr Walker & The All Stars – Satan’s blues
02 Bruce Channel – You make me happy
03 Tommy Good – Baby I miss you
04 Marvin Gaye – Baby don’t you do it
05 Carolyn Crawford – My smile is just a frown
06 Velvelettes – Needle in a haystack
07 Kim Weston – Looking for the right guy
08 Supremes – Baby love
09 Temptations – Girl
10 Mary Wells – Whisper you love me, boy
11 Howard Crockett – My Lil’s ran off
12 Earl Van Dyke – Soul stomp
13 Martha & The Vandellas – Dancing in the street
14 Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston – What good am I without you
15 Sammy Ward – Bread winner
16 Mickey McCullers – Who you gonna run to
17 Stevie Wonder – Happy street
18 Shorty Long – Out to get you
19 Miracles – That’s what love is made of
20 Oma Heard – Lifetime man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.