20080423

ANTOC - MOTOWN SOUL I (2008)

A Not Too Obvious Collection
Dentro da música soul dos anos 60 a que foi produzida pela editora Tamla Motown de Detroit foi a que atingiu maior popularidade. Iniciamos hoje uma série que lhe é inteiramente dedicada.

0 1 2 - post by: tune smith - @




01 Marvin Gaye – You’re a wonderful one
02 Sammy Turner – Only you
03 Martha & The Vandellas – Live wire
04 Hornets – Give me a kiss
05 Stevie Wonder – Castles in the sand
06 Gene Henslee – Shambles
07 Contours – Can you do it
08 Temptations – The way you do the things you do
09 Lee Alan – Set me free
10 Serenaders – If your heart says yes
11 R. Dean Taylor – My lady bug stay away from that beatle
12 Marvelettes – He’s a good guy
13 Andantes – Like a nightmare
14 Bobby Breen – How can we tell him
15 Liz Lands – Midnight Johnny
16 Supremes – Run, run, run
17 Mary Wells – My guy
18 Joanne & The Triangles – After the showers came flowers
19 Martha & The Vandellas – In my lonely room
20 Miracles – The man in you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.