20080321

ANTOC - ALL IN THE FAMILY (2008)

A Not Too Obvious Collection
Ao longo da sua história, o mundo do espectáculo tem sido habitado por numerosas famílias. Nesta colectânea apresentam-se cinco chefes de família e respectivos aderentes.

0 1 2 - post by: tune smith - @




01 Nat ‘King’ Cole – Coquette
02 Maria Cole (mulher) – Cocktails for two
03 Natalie Cole (filha) – My baby just cares for me
04 Freddy Cole (irmão) – I’m not my brother, I’m me
05 Frank Sinatra – Nice and easy
06 Frank Sinatra Jr. (filho) – That face
07 Nancy Sinatra (filha) – Up, up and away
08 Tommy Sands (genro) – Teach me tonight
09 Johnny Cash – Desperado
10 Johnny Cash & June Carter (mulher) – Jackson
11 Rosanne Cash (filha) – I still miss someone
12 Carlene Carter (enteada) – Come on back
13 Rosemary Clooney – The lady is a tramp
14 Jose Ferrer (marido) – Hey, Madame
15 Rosemary & Betty Clooney (irmã) – Straighten up and fly right
16 Debby Boone (nora) – Blue skies
17 Pat Boone (pai da nora) – Friendly persuasion
18 Judy Garland – Chicago
19 Liza Minnelli (filha) – Maybe this time
20 Lorna Luft (filha) – The man that got away

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.