20080104

ANTOC - CROONERS, THE NEW GENERATION (2007)

A Not Too Obvious Collection
Frank Sinatra, Mel Tormé, Nat Cole, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr., já são história, mas a continuidade das canções que nos deixaram está assegurada por uma nova geração de crooners. Nesta colectânea apresentamos vinte provas de que assim é.

0 1 2 - post by: tune smith - @



01 Frank Sinatra Jr. – That face
02 Harry Connick Jr. – Love is here to stay
03 John Pizzarelli – Can’t we be friends
04 Peter Cincotti – Cherokee
05 Kurt Elling – The very thought of you
06 Jamie Cullum – I’m glad there is you
07 Tony DeSare – Oh look at me now
08 Kevin Mahogany – Route 66
09 Michael Bolton – That’s life
10 Michael Bublé – Call me irresponsible
11 Anthony Warlow – All the things you are
12 Rod Stewart – I’m in the mood for love
13 Mark Kershner – My romance
14 Peter Grant – All the way
15 Steve Tyrell – Nice and easy
16 Curtis Stigers – Everything happens to me
17 Thomas Quasthoff – Can’t we be friends
18 Barry Manilow – Beyond the sea
19 John Gabriel – I hadn’t anyone till you
20 Robbie Williams – Have you met Miss Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.