20071228

ANTOC - THE UNDERRATED CROONERS (2007)

A Not Too Obvious Collection
Nem todos puderam alcançar a fama e a glória de Frank Sinatra ou Tony Bennett, mas foram muitos os que tentaram. Apresentamos aqui vinte desses casos, onde faltou qualquer coisa, mas o talento estava lá.

0 1 2 - post by: tune smith - @




01 Jerry Vale – I’ll get by
02 Bobby Troup – Route 66
03 Bobby Short – The Carioca
04 Arthur Prysock – I don’t stand the ghost of a chance
05 Matt Dennis – Angel eyes
06 Ernie Andrews – If I had you
07 John Gary – Time after time
08 Buddy Greco – I left my heart in San Francisco
09 Jimmy Scott – Solitude
10 Steve Lawrence – Misty
11 Bob Manning – These foolish things
12 Billy Daniels – East of the sun
13 Freddy Cole – Blame it on my youth
14 Tony Martin – Fly me to the moon
15 Vic Damone – An affair to remember
16 Bill Henderson – Something’s gotta give
17 Jack Jones – Nice and easy
18 Al Hibler – It don’t mean a thing
19 Dick Haymes – The boulevard of broken dreams
20 Johnny Hartman - Unforgettable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.