20071109

ANTOC - ACTORS THAT SANG (2007)

A Not To Obvious Collection
O cinema está cheio de filmes musicais e a figura do actor-cantor encontra representação em largas dezenas de artistas. O que já não é tão comum é encontrarmos gravações comerciais de actores que nunca cantaram nos seus filmes. Estão aqui seis exemplos..

0 1 - post by: tune smith - @


01 Anthony Quinn – I love you, you love me
02 Sal Mineo – Start movin’
03 Tab Hunter – Ninety-nine ways
04 Anthony Perkins – Friendly persuasion
05 Robert Mitchum – The ballad of Thunder Road
06 Jeff Chandler – I’ve got my love to keep me warm
07 Anthony Quinn – In my own way
08 Sal Mineo – Lasting love
09 Tab Hunter – Don’t get around much anymore
10 Anthony Perkins – If you were the only girl
11 Robert Mitchum – Coconut water
12 Jeff Chandler – Love is just around the corner
13 Anthony Quinn – Young and foolish and in love
14 Sal Mineo – You shouldn’t do that
15 Tab Hunter – Moonlight bay
16 Tony Perkins – Gone with the wind
17 Robert Mitchum – Matilda
18 Jeff Chandler – Should I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.